Dr Eric Hazan
Speaker: Dr Eric Hazan
Specialist in Prosthodontics
- DDS from University of Paris VII Garancière in June 1982 (1978 - 1982).
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Prosthodontics from Boston University in
September 1987 ( CAGS 1985-1987 )
- Work as a private practitioner since 1988, practice devoted to Restorative, Esthetic and
Prosthetic Dentistry since1991.
- Past President of the American Dental Club of Paris (2002-2004)
- Past President of the Société Odontologique de Paris (1994-1997) et member of the
council from 1988 till 2012.
American Dental Club of Paris since 1991
Société Odontologique de Paris since 1988
American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics since1993
International College of Prosthodontists since 1993
Pierre Fauchard Academy since 2003
What is the gold standard for Contemporary Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry in 2022?
In 2022, the practice of modern dentistry must put aside the historically invasive techniques of traditional Prosthodontics. Over the past thirty years a new way of thinking has emerged and profoundly changed the paradigms of modern restorative and esthetic dentistry. Simultaneously, the way we identify and treat orofacial and dental pathologies has evolved, and some new problem have emerged. We must identify them and learn how to treat them with new techniques in the best way for our patients. To accomplish this at the highest level, modern dental materials and their prescribed usage have to be mastered. The adoption of these skills will allow us to give up old habits and gain the ability to reconstruct our patient’s mouths with functional and esthetic long lasting restorations.
What is the gold standard for Contemporary
Restorative and Esthetic Dentistry in 2022?
- A change of approach: What is Biomimetics?
- Diagnosis: What kind of problems do we identify and treat in 2022?
- Treatments: How do we use the dental materials for the most conservative approach for the preservation of healthy tooth structure?